Terms and conditions
Owner of the Tickets
1. Your ticket is being purchased from the following legal owner of the event.
Red Shark Promotions Ltd,
Alexandra Gate Business Centre, Ffordd Pengam, Cardiff, CF242SA
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Purchasers of tickets will be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
● The event is cancelled
● The date of the event date change
● The act associated with the event change beyond a reasonable level.
2. Refund requests not associated with a reason stated above will be considered but are not obliged to be
1. All tickets will be delivered to the buyer immediately following the checkout, by the following mediums:
a. Email delivery for printed pdf ticket
b. Fatsoma Ticketing application for mobile ticket.
1. We take security very seriously and implement 3d Secure and CVV2 and CVC2 verification.
1. All ticket purchasers must be over the age of 18 year old.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Please note Management reserve the right to refuse entry without refund and all tickets require Photographic ID (Driving License or Passport) to be honoured.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
○ To personalize your experience
○ To improve our website
○ To improve customer service
○ To send periodic emails
○ To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access
Transaction Security Policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal
data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right
hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a
secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the
connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled
and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot
be read during transmission.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not
include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so
long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we
believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights,
property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for
marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third
party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the
content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome
any feedback abou these sites.
with English Law.